2012年5月22日星期二

HOPE

Last week,
I just finish my exam
and nothing to do +.+

I think I was affected by my brother
He has sponsor a child living in poverty
He has sponsor a little girl who is 9 years old
the little girl live on the countryside of the Thailand
My brother met her when he travel in Thailand
I think this action has virtuarlly influenced me

Sunday I go to surf  on the internet
and I suddenly found a set of picture
which was uploaded by World Vision (世界宣明會)
this is two of the pictures
although there are just some pictures
but it really touch me...

(shocked)
I never think how happiness I am
I just grumble at every time every moment
but when i found this set of pictures
I relief that happiness is so simple..
and I am so happiness...
at least I have my parents
at least I don't need to suffer starvation
at least I can having fun with my friend
at least I can shower everyday
at least I can surfing on the internet 
at least I can go to Singapore any time
at least I can celebrate my birthday
at least I can study in school
at least I can write a composition today
at least I go out with my friend
at least I can have a BBQ on my friends house
at least I got a home...(grateful)
Thank you my mum
Thank you my dad
Thank you for give me a lonely home
I LOVE YOU =目 muacksssss...

Maybe you are enjoy your party tonight
but please don't forget you are the hope in thier eyes

Hope that I can sponsor a child in one day too

没有评论:

发表评论